Refrigerator ThermometerMore Info
- 🌡️【Temperature Range】The indoor/outdoor refrigerator thermometer wireless temperature range: Indoor -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉), Outdoor -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉) and the transmission range is 100M/328ft(open area). You can use it in the fridge, freezer or outdoor, which provides safe food storage.
- 🌡️【Audio Alarm】The wireless freezer thermometer Alarm console includes audible and visual alarms when temperature exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings.After setting the alarm temperature, a short press on the alarm button screen will show an "alarm" icon, and the set alarm function will be turned on by default.
- 🌡️【Easy to Read Display】The freezer thermometer has LCD screen with large digit.Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety.
- 🌡️【Multiple Installtion Ways】The wireless thermometer with alarm is easy to install. The display unit can stand on the table, hang on the wall, magnet on the refrigerator. The wireless sensor can clip on door or hang on the wall. Note: Don’t put this product in the place where it is hot, humid, dusty or full of corrosive gas, in case that its electronic components are damaged.
- 🌡️【Operate Easily】There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
- ☎【GUARANTEE】You are fully covered by our lifetime WARRANTY and 60 DAYS RETURN GUARANTEE. If you aren’t 100% satisfied. Please feel free to contact with our customer support.
- 【Note】First make sure that the transmitter is able to display the red light normally, the first time you did not connect can wait until the next time the red light flashes and then connect, you can also long press the CLEAR key to reset the transmitter connection, also wait until the transmitter lights up the red light will be able to display.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Thoughts from HBF… So, this has two wireless sensors along with an ambient thermometer that’s built into the main unit. It also records minimum and maximum temps for each sensor. You could use one sensor in your fermentation chamber and one sensor in your kegerator to monitor temperatures. The min and max feature would also give you a great idea about how things are working. As a bonus you also get all the same info for the ambient temp where the base is located. Note that the sensors need to be within the stated range of this unit (or closer).
(New Version) AMIR Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Sensor Temperature Monitor with Audible Alarm Temperature Gauge for Freezer Kitchen Home (Battery not Included) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!