Smart Weigh Digital Scale – Remote Display, 110 lb capacity, .1 oz Resolution
Smart Weigh Digital Shipping and Postal Weight Scale, 110 pounds x 0.1 oz, UPS USPS Post Office ScaleMore Info
- SMART DESIGN – Professional Postal Scale with wide platform to easily weigh a variety of package and mail sizes. Weight reading is displayed on an easy to read, backlit LCD display. Display unit has a long extendable cord that can be easily mounted on the wall. Perfect for a home, office or professional business. AC Adapter included, View the video under the additional photos for complete features.
- HELPFUL FEATURES – Digital scale comes with a number of features to make shipping and mailing simple. Tare weighing function: allows user to weigh an empty box or container for net weight determination. Hold button: displays and locks the stabilized weight.
- ADVANCED WEIGHING – High precision sensors gives the most accurate weight readings, while auto calibration option ensures package weight readings remain accurate and consistent.
- MULTIPLE MODES – Useful for a variety of weighing purposes, electronic postal scale displays readings in g, kg, lb and lb:oz. Scale has a high capacity up to 110lbs / 50kg and minimum capacity 0.1oz / 2g. USPS postal gives instant, accurate readings, sure to match up with the post office.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/WARRANTY - Smart Weigh is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction! We offer a 2 Year Warranty on all our products and our friendly customer service team is always ready to help with all questions or concerns. When you purchase a Smart Weigh Postal Shipping Scale you can be confident in your buying decision.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “grain” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
This has all the makings of a great grain scale. Large, 110 lb capacity. The screen is attached by an extended cord. That means you can weigh bigger things like buckets of grain and still see the display. It has the tare feature which allows you to zero out the container.