Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATCMore Info
- FAST AND HIGH ACCURACY: Our Digital PH Meter can ensure your pool, general hydroponics ph or even drinking water has a perfect pH balance and safe for use with Tester precision pH accuracy. Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels. The included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading.
- MINI SIZE: The mini size ph meter we designed allows you to easily put it in your pocket, so you can take measurements anytime, anywhere. It can help you test it whether you take it to the pool, on a trip, to the beach or camping.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: There is no need to care about the temperature of the liquid being measured. The PH meter has an automatic temperature compensation function, which can be adjusted according to the water temperature and water quality.
- EASY CALIBRATION: Advanced technology makes the test result fast and accurate. Turn on the switch,put the probe into the water and stir (make the small glass ball fully contact the liquid) and the value can be read when the value is stable.
- WIDE USE: Pocket Size PH Meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses.Suitable for testing the pH of drinking water, swimming pools, aquariums, reverse osmosis systems, spas or hydroponics; ideal for testing water, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer, etc.
- pH Meter: You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
- TDS Meter: TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
- Thermometer: You can use a thermometer to… measure temperature. 🙂
Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC– affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!