Soda Bottle Preforms and Caps
These tubes are made from PET and are what are used to make PET bottles. These are similar to what White Labs used to use for selling and distributing homebrew yeast pitches.
Possible homebrew uses include storing yeast slurry and general small parts storage.
As of this posting these are on sale from $1.39 each (when you buy 10)
Valuebrew offers a lineup of food grade keg replacement o-rings in bulk quantities. Choose from silicone, buna-n and even EPDM. Everything they carry is food grade, more info below. They have some unique offerings like bulk pin lock size post o-rings, replacement universal poppet o-rings, bulk internal QD o-rings and color coded post orings in Blue and Green and Gray and Black
More at Valuebrew
- Complete Lineup; Food Safe Keg O-Rings
- Custom Color O-rings at Valuebrew! – Blue and Green and Gray and Black
- DuoTight Compatible Gear – including locking clips to prevent leaks!
- Universal Poppets
- Ball Lock Jumpers – clean multiple lines at the same time – Review
- Swing Top Growler Caps – convert standard growlers to swing top – Review
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.