ORIA Refrigerator ThermometerMore Info
- 【Note】1. The host and the transmitter can receive good reception within 100 meters of the unobstructed distance. Indoor temperature detection range -10°C-60°C (32°F-122°F); Outdoor sensor temperature receiving range -40°-60° (-40°F-140°F); 2. After the temperature alarm is turned on, the alarm function will not be activated until 10 minutes later (when it is just turned on, no matter whether the temperature reaches the alarm temperature range at this time, it will not alarm).
- 【Alarm Alert】 The wireless refrigerator temperature with audible alarm, you can set the maximum and minimum alarm value manually. It can ring when the temperature value reaches at the point of limit max or min alarm value that you pre-set. Note: The product do not have the function to remember all the history Max/Min temperature data. Only show the data within 24h.
- 【Transmission Range】 The indoor/outdoor thermometer range; Indoor: -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉); Outdoor: -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉); Transmission range: 100M/328ft (open area). It can record max and min temperature and display up, down & parallel arrow to indicate the trend of current temperature.
- 【2 Sensors & 6 Button Use】 With 2 remote sensors, the wireless fridge thermometer can display indoor temperature and 2 groups of outdoor temperature simultaneously. You can put the sensor in the refrigerator or outdoor. There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
- 【Heartwarming Reminder】 If there are any problems with the use or function of the product, or if the product is defective/damaged, please contact the seller first, we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Thoughts from HBF… So, this has two wireless sensors along with an ambient thermometer that’s built into the main unit. It also records minimum and maximum temps for each sensor. You could use one sensor in your fermentation chamber and one sensor in your kegerator to monitor temperatures. The min and max feature would also give you a great idea about how things are working. As a bonus you also get all the same info for the ambient temp where the base is located. Note that the sensors need to be within the stated range of this unit (or closer).
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “kegerator” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
ORIA Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Digital Freezer Thermometer with 2 Wireless Sensors, Audible Alarm, Min and Max Display, LCD Display for Home, Restaurants, Bars, Black – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!