FastRack Triple-Scale Hydrometer – ABV Hydrometer – Specific Gravity Hydrometer to accurately Test ABV and the Specific Gravity of Your Wine, Beer, Mead or KombuchaMore Info
- TRIPLE SCALE HYDROMETER: Specific gravity scale from 0.990 to 1.170, Balling degrees scale from -3 to +35, and potential alcohol scales -2 to +22%. Take pinpoint measurements of your home brew.
- MULTIPLE USES: Whether your want to brew beer, wine, mead, or kombucha, make sure your alcohol, sugar, and specific gravity measurements are right with our hydrometer.
- EASY, SAFE, AND ACCURATE: Accurately test when your sample liquid has finished the fermentation process with our easy to read hydrometer that is free-of-mercury, lead, and other hazardous compounds
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Brand Name Triplescale Hydrometer is manufactured in the USA; You can expect durability and consistent quality regardless of how you plan to use our Hydrometer. We guarantee you'll have a great experience.
FastRack Triple-Scale Hydrometer – ABV Hydrometer – Specific Gravity Hydrometer to accurately Test ABV and the Specific Gravity of Your Wine, Beer, Mead or Kombucha – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!