Milliard Citric AcidMore Info
- The fine granular NON-GMO citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Packed in our NEW durable resealable stand up bag which allows for long and safe storage. Available in 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 pounds
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Used for adjusting mash pH and by some for cleaning
If you’re using this to adjust mash pH, I highly recommend an accurate gram scale
Milliard Citric Acid 1.88 LB – 100% Pure Food Grade Non-GMO Project Verified, Bonus Scoop and User Guide – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Compare: Citric Acid – via MoreBeer, similar but not identical
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!