Malt Muncher 3 Roller Grain Mill via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Mill your own grains on brew day for increased freshness and higher efficiency!
- Adjustable gap setting allows you to fine tune your preferred crush level and adapt to the kernel size of different malts
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
- 3 roller mills are more effective at cracking the husk of the grain and offer better crushing performance in a single pass
- Included crank handle can be detached to power the driven roller with an electric drill or motor
Mill your own grains for ultimate freshness with the MaltMuncher three roller grain mill. Includes a 12 lb hopper, adjustable rollers, and hand crank. The handle can be removed to use the mill with a drill. The MaltMuncher is backed by a one year warranty and is built to last with rollers made from cold rolled steel. The body and hopper is made from 6061 grade aluminum. The optional PPE base board is much stronger than comparable particle board or plywood bases and makes for a secure platform to set on a bucket.
Do you love to make your own equipment? Make an amazing motorized mill with the optional MaltMuncher high torque motor designed to work with the Maltmuncher 3 roller grain mills.
- Comes with 12 lb hopper and crank handle
- Great for use with a power drill
- Cold rolled steel rollers sized at 5″ long by 1.25″ diameter
- Adjustable rollers at both ends to move the gap from 0″ – 0.063″
- If motorized we recommend 200 rpm
- 12 TPI knurl to effectively pull grain through the rollers while still leaving the hulls intact to later form an excellent filter during the sparge
- 12 mm crank shaft
Kegland Part Number: KL03261
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this on sale as as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
From the “prices on everything continue to skyrocket” department, this BEATS a deal of the day that was offered in November of 2018. At that time it was offered for $164.99. The lowest historical price I have recorded for this mill was $119.99 back in May of 2019.