Kedsum 170 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
KEDSUM Submersible PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Powerful Speed Flow: Max Flow Rate: 170 GPH per hour(650L/H), Max Lift height: up to 2.7 Feet.(Length of power cord:2M=6.5 ft)
- Ultra Quiet：This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service，energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 8 W,Voltage: 110V)
- Perfect size: This profile size water pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions:3.5″(H)*2.4″(W)*2.9″(L)).With no seals or messy oils ,the suction cups mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.
- 2 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 2 Outlet Adapters , one is 0.63inch,and the other one is 0.51inch, providing a different water flow as you desired.This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- Detachable and Cleanable: The water pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: This water pump is metric threads. Pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5″ NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2″ threaded PVC fitting.]
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
KEDSUM Submersible Pump – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.