IRIS Airtight Container. Rated for 50 lbs of pet food.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Airtight seal and snap lock latch keep out moisture, humidity, and pests
- Tapered container makes it easy to scoop out pet food
- Holds up to 50-lbs dog food or 40-lbs cat food
- Includes 4 wheels for easy mobility
- Dimensions: 18.7″D x 15.7″W x 21.4″H
- Made in the USA with BPA-free material
Clear sides so you can see what’s inside, airtight seal, on casters to help you move it around.
The 50 lb size is listed as model number 300591 on the product page. According to the manufacturer that model has a 65 quart capacity. My rule of thumb for ummilled grain storage is 5 lbs per gallon. 65 quarts is 16.25 gallons. At 5 lbs per gallon a 16.25 gallon container would hold about 81.25 lbs of grain. This is a rough estimate. Actual capacity will vary.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
IRIS Nesting Airtight Pet Food Container – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!