INKBIRD WiFi Indoor Air Quality Monitor, CO2 DetectorMore Info
- ✅✅【Accurate Reading】INKBIRD carbon dioxide monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air. This CO2 detector uses the NDIR CO2 sensor.
- 📲📲【APP Real-Time Monitoring】After the mobile phone is connected to the 2.4GHz WiFi network, connect our CO2 detector in the INKBIRD APP, and you can receive and view the detection data at any time. And the app can output data to your email, you can also set the alarm value reminder function through the app.
- 👍👍【Convenient Calibration】 To ensure the accuracy of measurement, this WiFi CO2 monitor supports the calibration function. Press three buttons at the same time in an open environment and let it stand for 200 seconds to calibrate this CO2 meter easily.
- ⏰⏰【CO2 Concentration Stage & Sound Alarm】This WiFi Indoor CO2 detector is designed with 3 stages of CO2 concentration - normal mode (400-700 ppm), warning mode (700-1500 ppm), and danger mode (1500-5000 ppm).
- 🏡🏡【Wide Application】This indoor CO2 meter is ideal for use in grow rooms, offices, kitchens, schools, kitchens, schools cellars, and cars.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This measures three things that make it perfect for keeping a close eye on your kegerator,,,
- CO2 levels – help spot CO2 leaks in your kegerator. See below
- Temperature – monitor your kegerator temperature
- Humidity – Help judge whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged for the purpose of handling excess kegerator and fermentation chamber wetness. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Charges via USB and has a companion smart phone app.
INKBIRD WiFi Indoor Air Quality Monitor, CO2 Detector, Accurate NDIR Sensor, Temperature and Relative Humidity, Indoor CO2 Meter with Data Logger, for Cars, Wine Cellars, Grow Tents, Homes (INK-CO2W). – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Using a layer of defense to detect against kegerator CO2 leaks…
Placing a CO2 Monitor with alarm inside of your kegerator can serve as another line of defense to protect against co2 leaks and loss. CO2 should not be building up in your kegerator. A CO2 monitor with alarm can alert you of this condition.
This is not a replacement for checking for CO2 leaks using traditional methods, rather a another layer that could save you a trip to swap out a CO2 tank.
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!