INKBIRDPLUS pH Meter, Digital 4 in 1 PH EC TDS Temp MeterMore Info
- ⭐【4-in-1 Mode】With INKBIRDPLUS 4-in-1 pH tester, you can accurately measure pH, TDS(ppm), EC(μS/cm / mS/cm), and temp value, and know water quality clearly to ensure your family member's health.
- ⭐【High Accuracy】With the highly sensitive probe, you can get a full measurement range of 0-14pH, 0.01 pH resolution, and the pH meter uses a 3-point calibration method to calibrate the electrode to solutions of pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18. You can calibrate effortlessly to ensure the accuracy of your measurements.
- ⭐【Automatic Temperature Compensation】With the ATC function, the 4-in-1 pH meter solves the inaccurate measuring problem caused by the change of liquid temperature; Backlit LCD Design guarantees that you can read the measuring results in any condition, easily to get a reliable, stable reading.
- ⭐【Easy to Use】After calibration put the sensor into the solution you want to test, and get the data immediately, before another test, wash the probe carefully; Or you may get an inaccurate reading.
- ⭐【Wide Application】Ideal for household and laboratory testing applications, for drinking water, beer, and kombucha testing, and good for aquariums, ponds in a garden, bathtub, and swimming pool use, too.
- ⭐【Special Note】The digital pH meter includes 1.5V*4 (LR44) batteries, these are for one-time use and cannot be charged. It needs to be replaced when it is used up. And if want to keep the tip of the pH meter wet, you can use potassium chloride on the market.
- ⭐【Calibration instructions】Currently only pH calibration powder, EC and TDS standard solutions are not included, so only pH calibration, calibration powder + distilled water stirring is the calibration solution.
- pH Meter: You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
- TDS Meter: TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
- Thermometer: You can use a thermometer to… measure temperature. 🙂
INKBIRDPLUS pH Meter, Digital 4 in 1 PH EC TDS Temp Meter for Water Hydroponics, Waterproof and EC PPM Water Tester with Backlight for Laboratory, Nutrients Growing, Household Drinking, Pool, Aquarium – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!