FoodSaver V4400 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer Machine with Automatic Vacuum Sealer Bag Detection and Starter KitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Save Money and seal freshness in: Meat preserved with the FoodSaver system in the freezer can last up to 3 years and still taste fresh, flavorful, and freezer burn free; Prep ahead meals, leftovers, and produce stored in the fridge will stay fresh up to weeks later instead of spoiling in days
- Automatic bag detection: Automatic bag detection makes vacuum sealing easier than ever: Simply put the bag in the vacuum chamber and the machine does the rest to ensure your food stays fresh and flavorful
- Simple to use: Built in roll storage and cutter lets you easily make custom sized bags to fit whatever you seal, while led light indicators easily guide you through the vacuum sealing process
- Very consistent sealing: Guaranteed to reach an optimal vacuum level and airtight seal; The V4440 is durable, high quality, and backed by a 5 year limited warranty
- Automatic moisture detection: Smart technology automatically detects moisture and switches to the correct mode to ensure an airtight seal is achieved. The patented removable drip tray will catch any overflow liquid and is dishwasher safe, making this kitchen appliance easy to clean and maintain
- NRTL Tested & Certified Product: All Foodsaver appliances are ETL or UL certified by Nationally Recognized Test Laboratories (NRTLs) for compliance with applicable Product safety test standards; Safety is our number 1 priority
- Compatibility: Works with FoodSaver 8 inches and 11 inches vacuum seal rolls, all pre made bag sizes, freshsaver zipper bags, fresh containers, and quick Marinator; Optional accessories include FoodSaver regular and wide mouth mason jar sealers and FoodSaver bottle stoppers for wine and oil bottles
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
FoodSaver V4400 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealer Machine with Automatic Vacuum Sealer Bag Detection and Starter Kit, Safety Certified, Black and Silver – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!