Dr Meter PH100 pH Meter
Dr.Meter PH100 pH Meter by Dr Meter
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Great for laboratory PH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools
- Measurement range of 0-14 PH – highly accurate, reliable and quick readings
- Comes with carrying case; lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
- Display PH value and temperature simultaneously
- Reliable and friendly customer service: ready to respond within a 24 hour time lifetime support
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
Dr.meter PH100-V 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy Pocket Size pH Meter with ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range
You should *always* cool to room temperature anyway… 1) the probe’s lifetime will be severely hampered by using it beyond the temp range and 2) even with ATC, the temperature correction won’t really give you correct.
Watch the working temp on this one. In the specs “Working temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F) ” If you plan on using it for your mash you will need to cool your mash sample first.