Digital Kitchen Scale Food Scale,USB kitchen Scale,Food Grade Balance Scale 0.04oz/1g Increment,11 lb/5 kgMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High Accuracy Measurement: 4 high precision sensors to give you accurate weight all the time,tare function
- Minimum Weight Recommendation 1g, 11lb/5kg capacity with a division of 0.1oz/1g. Perfect for baking, cooking, postage and jewelry
- Convenient Use: Digital kitchen scales via the integrated LCD display, auto shut off after 2 minutes of inactivity, low battery and overload indicators,Smooth stainless steel platform and fingerprint proof technology for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Multi-Function: Press “UNIT” button, you can measure in g, oz, ml and lb/oz effectively. Low power, overload indication and auto-off function make weighing your foods hassle-free
- USB rechargeable: it can save a lot of battery costs! it can be connected to any USB-powered devices, such as computer/socket/mobile power.easy to carry,perfect for camping or travel.It si a simple and convenient healthy lifestyle!
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
11 lb/5 kg capacity. .1oz/1 gram resolution. Given the specs of this scale it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
Digital Kitchen Scale Food Scale,USB kitchen Scale,Food Grade Balance Scale 0.04oz/1g Increment,11 lb/5 kg,Backlit LCD Display Function(Batteries Included AAAX2) Silver – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!