Pictured: My Digital Spunding Build that features this gauge. See: Building a Digital Spunding Valve for complete project detailsMore Info
- 1. HIGH ACCURACY: Performance tested & certified accurate to ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C) with display resolution of 0.1 psi; FOUR different measuring units to choose: 3.5~ 60 PSI, 0.241 ~ 4 BAR, 0 .241~ 4 KGF /CM², 24.1~ 400 KPA.
- 2. BATTERY SAVING: Power by 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5V (Included in the package). After measuring, the pressure gauge will turn off automatically after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- 3. HIGH QUALITY, shock resistance, vibration resistance and durable.
- 4. WIDE APPLICATION for measuring gas and air pressure. It applies to these fields of pressure container, automation equipment, matching with laboratory equipment and all vehicles tires including heavy duty ones.
- 5. One year warranty, unconditionally new replacement or refund for any quality products
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B07CXM3ZGT
A possible homebrew application for this is to use it as part of a Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve
Digital Low Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, Range to 60 psi, Accuracy 1%, Resolution 0.1psi – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. ssprod:B07CXM3ZGT:anchor