County Line Kitchen – Cold Brew Mason Jar Iced Coffee Maker, Durable Glass, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Filter, Flip Cap Lid – 64 oz (2 Quart / 1.9 Liter), With HandleMore Info
- SIMPLE TO USE & CLEAN: Making cold brew has never been more straightforward. Our easy-to-use design takes the complexity out of the brewing process. Simply fill the filter with your favorite coffee grounds, add cold water, and let it steep! Cleanup is a breeze with dishwasher-safe components (do not add boiling water)
- EASY POUR DISPENSER, LEAK-PROOF LID: The flip cap pour spout is thoughtfully designed for effortless pouring, eliminating the need for awkward tilting or messy spills. Simply flip the cap, and watch your perfectly brewed cold coffee flow smoothly into your cup, hassle-free. It also features a precision-engineered leak-proof lid, ensuring that your brew remains securely sealed and mess-free, so you can enjoy your coffee wherever you go.
- INCLUDES MESH STAINLESS STEEL FILTER: Say goodbye to stray coffee grounds in your drink! Equipped with a top-notch filtration system, our high-quality mesh prevents coffee grounds from entering the jar - ensuring a smooth, clean brew every time. Ideal for making all types of beverages, including tea, its compatibility with various coffee grounds makes it a versatile addition to your kitchen
- BUILT TO LAST: Our Mason Jars withstand rough handling and don't leach harmful chemicals. BPA-free and food-grade quality, you have a cold brew pitcher and cold brew maker in one simple package. Our product shipping guarantee ensures full replacement or refund for any damaged items, providing you with peace of mind and satisfaction.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Perfect for the home office or on the go - our mason jar cold brew coffee maker was purposely built with a handle for easy carrying - saving you a trip to the coffee shop while you work from home. Check our user guide below for recipe ideas!
County Line Kitchen – Cold Brew Mason Jar Iced Coffee Maker, Durable Glass, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Filter, Flip Cap Lid – 64 oz (2 Quart / 1.9 Liter), With Handle – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Coffee on Homebrew Finds? Coffee is a fermented beverage (the beans are fermented after harvesting) that is often home brewed. Many homebrew shops also sell green coffee beans, coffee roasting and coffee brewing supplies – examples – MoreBeer & William’s Brewing. Homebrew style kegs can also been used for making and serving cold brew and nitrogen coffee. Your home brewed coffee can also be used in your homebrewed beers.
More Coffee Related Deals
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!