CO2 Carbon Dioxide Detector, 4-in-1 Indoor Air Quality MonitorMore Info
- Indoor CO2 Monitor: Compact size Body with hollow back design for carring and airflow. Big colorful LCD digital screen for people easy to identify and read. Not only monitoring the CO2 content, also can test the temperature & humidity. Air quality monitor is Keeper of family health, Perfect for home interior, such as living room, baby room, classroom, office and which closed places etc.
- Necessity of Air Quality Monitor: Carbon dioxide (CO2) is not harmful to human body when it is low, but when it overs a certain amount, it will affect the breathing of humans (and other organisms). If serious, life is threatening. Thus, we have to monitor the CO2 content of air for keeping health.
- Advanced NDIR Technology: Mini CO2 meter uses high precision NDIR sensor technology to detect carbon dioxide content accurately and quickly. and it can hazard assessment, when CO2 of air exceed the setting alarm value(alarm value: 1000 PPM), it will warn to remind people to open the window or turn on air purifier for keeping balance of air.
- Air Semiconductor Sensor: 4-in-1 air quality monitor adpots intelligent air semiconductor sensor to test the temperature and humidity value of air. Compare with the common sensor, it is more sensitive, accurately and stable.
- Convenient for Carrying: CO2 Monitor built-in 1600mAh battery. It can be used continuously for about 8 hours after full charging.So don't worry, take the CO2 meter to anywhere you want go.
- Easy to Use: Each turn on, CO2 detector need to automatic calibration, so please put the air quality detector in a ventilated place, after 1-2 minutes calibrating, CO2 tester can be used normally.
- Various Use: A air quality monitor is indispensable for a family. Help for detecting gas and air pollution in homes, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, schools, cars, hotels, travel, camping, parties, etc., to always protect you and your family under healthy air conditions.
- Note: Dear customer, compare with other CO2 meters, please allow the differece (about ±50 ppm). After all, different CO2 meters adopt to different NDIR sensor, so their test result is exsit the difference. Thanks for your understanding.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This measures three things that make it perfect for keeping a close eye on your kegerator,,,
- CO2 levels – help spot CO2 leaks in your kegerator. See below
- Temperature – monitor your kegerator temperature
- Humidity – Help judge whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged for the purpose of handling excess kegerator and fermentation chamber wetness. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
CO2 Carbon Dioxide Detector, 4-in-1 Indoor Air Quality Monitor Portable CO2 Monitor, Tester for Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity, CO2 Meter with Alarm, for Grow Tents, Homes, Cars – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Using a layer of defense to detect against kegerator CO2 leaks…
Placing a CO2 Monitor with alarm inside of your kegerator can serve as another line of defense to protect against co2 leaks and loss. CO2 should not be building up in your kegerator. A CO2 monitor with alarm can alert you of this condition.
This is not a replacement for checking for CO2 leaks using traditional methods, rather a another layer that could save you a trip to swap out a CO2 tank.
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!