Proflow Dynamics has an extensive selection of homebrew gear, fittings and disconnects anchored by their lineup of Stainless Steel Camlock QDs.More About ProFlow Dynamics
- Threaded Fittings – t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort)
- Camlock Stainless Disconnects
- Traditional Stainless Disconnects
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – some of the best everyday prices available
- Tubing and Clamps – great prices on high temp silicone tubing!
- Homebrew Pumps – includes Mark II – Hands on Review
- Stainless QDs
- Stainless Ball Valves – great prices!
- …. and more – wort chillers, site glasses, pickup tubes, false bottoms and more
CIP (Clean in Place) Spray Balls are generally used for vessels that are too large to move. Since they’re too large to move you… clean them in place. If you have a larger setup, you could incorporate these into your system or routine to help clean your vessels more easily.
Possible applications of CIP Spray balls include cleaning larger vessels, for sparing setups and as a mod for carboy and keg washers – See: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer Mod – SS CIP Spray Ball
PFD has a great variety of homebrew related gear including stainless steel Camlock disconnects, threaded fittings (t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort), Stainless QDs, ball valves, tri-clamp fittings, burners, wort chillers, thermowells, site glasses, silicone tubing, pumps, stainless pickup tubes, stainless false bottoms, Blichmann Style QDs and more.
10% Off: ProFlow’s Homebrew Lineup – you must use this link to get 10% off – remember coupon code BF20 to get an additional 20% off
Stacks With – 15% Off Coupon: As of this posting, promo code BREW15% takes an additional 15% off their entire lineup of homebrewing gear.
This sale applies to Proflows lineup of CIP Spray Balls and means prices start at just $13.68.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!