Chef’s Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – BlackMore Info
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
Possible homebrewing uses include: Boiling wort in your brew kettle, getting strike water up to temperature and maintaining mash temperatures.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: Induction Heat Sources for Home Brewing via Brew Your Own Magazine
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!