7 Gallon Stainless Steel Fermenter by Chapman Brewing EquipmentMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Comes ready to use
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for 5 gallon batches with plenty of head space
- 12″ inner diameter, 16″ height (14″ diameter at widest point and 20″ height including airlock)
- Doubles as a kettle
This is a UniVessel fermenter because it can double as a kettle. You can boil and ferment in the same vessel. Check out my hands on review of a similar fermenter – Hands On: Chapman Brewing SteelTank Fermenter
Chapman Brewing Equipment ST07NP Stainless Steel Fermenter, 18.2 x 15.4 x 15.1 inches, Silver – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!