Bar5F Heavy Duty Spray Bottles, 4 Count + Star San Tips & Tricks
2 x Spray BottlesMore Info
- Easy one-hand trigger action and mid-size 16.9 ounce (500 ml) capacity
- Heavy-Duty for Home or Commercial every day usage
- Low force-to-actuate trigger with excellent chemical compatibility
- BPA-Free and is safe for food preparations, garden, pets & personal care
- Equiped with strainer for clog-free usage and is Leak-Proof
- Fully adjustable nozzle for safe usage, storage and travel
- Dispences 1.4mL for fine mist setting, greater for spray-to-stream setting
- Made in USA from virgin HDPE plastic and is BPA-Free & Food-Safe
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Related: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines – Using Star San In a Spray Bottle – that details the “spray bottle technique” of easily and effectively sanitizing for pennies a batch.
Bar5F Plastic Spray Bottles Empty 16-Ounce for Chemical and Cleaning Solutions Adjustable Head Sprayer Fine to Stream 4-Pack – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Search “Star San” on Amazon
I recommend regularly replacing non-glass bottles used to store acidic solutions like Star San.
Five Star Chemicals says that you should not soak items in Star San solution for extended periods of time. Even chemical resistant bottles are not impervious to damage caused by extended exposure to acid. Glass and stainless are exceptions. I can’t tell you an exact time frame, but personally, I’m now aiming to replace spray bottles every six months. See: Star San Tips and Tricks