AGAVE IN THE RAW, Organic AgaveMore Info
- Made from Mexico’s blue agave plant
- Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, Non-GMO, low glycemic index
- Pure, organic health sugar alternative to refined sugars
- Perfect for hot and cold beverages, cooking & baking
- GUILT-FREE SWEETNESS: Its liquid form makes Agave In The Raw an alternative to syrup and honey and a delicious way to top pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, and yogurt. It also works well to sweeten beverages — both hot and cold — because it, too, is liquid and blends easily. Whatever you do, you can do it with Agave In The Raw.
- HEALTHIER SUGAR ALTERNATIVE: Agave In The Raw is a low glycemic food, which means it doesn’t cause rapid spikes in blood sugar levels caused by refined white sugar and many other sweeteners. Thus, Agave In The Raw is viewed by many as a healthful alternative to sugar. The sweet nectar blends easily in beverages, makes a great topping, and helps to moisten and brown when baking.
You could use a portion of this as a fermentable in your next home brew.
– affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!