FermZilla Flat Bottom Fermenter | Gen 2 | 7.9 gal. | 30 LMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The FermZilla Flat Bottom Fermenter is an excellent option for making all kinds of beverages, from beer and wine to kombucha and cold brew coffee. It’s compact, lightweight, and made of brilliantly smooth PET. The extra-large lid opening makes it easy to get your arm inside and scrub the walls clean after use. The Gen 2 version has been updated with a ported bottom and spigot, and includes a newly designed lid with molded in handle grips to make moving the fermenter around much easier.
Why MoreBeer! loves the Flat Bottom FermZilla:
Super smooth PET makes cleaning very easy.
Tight-sealing lid and PET material make for a better oxygen barrier than fermenters made of HDPE.
Lightweight and easy to move around, yet strong enough to be considered shatterproof.
The 4.75″ lid opening makes it easy to get your arm inside and clean after use.
The lid is designed for the easy handling. No additional carboy harness or handle necessary!
Affordable! The Flat Bottom is one of the most affordable plastic fermenters in this size range.
FermZilla 30L Flat Bottom Fermenter
Adhesive Voume Marker
All-in-one carry handle + airlock grommet
30 L (7.9 gal) Total Volume
Temperature Rated to 131°F
Height – 18.5″
Height w/ Airlock – 22.5″
Tank Diameter – 13.75″
Kegland Part number: KL14755
- These are on sale for just $34.99.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Maximize free shipping: Some add on items items to consider… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
- Hands on Review: Fermzilla Conical Fermenter
- Hands on Review: FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter
- Hands on Review: Kegland Hop Bong
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:b3si