20L, 5.3L Speidel Fermenter via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The future is here today, and the future is HDPE Fermentation & Storage Tanks from Speidel.
Are you tired of carboys? Hate siphoning to transfer? Wish you could ferment larger batches in a single container? Sick of lifting 50lbs by a small metal handle? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury and lost product? Well then have we got the solution for you!
These heavy duty plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a great price.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store – take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.\
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand – say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and oversized 2-piece Speidel airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks
- 12L: Perfect for storing small lots, making experimental batches and taking some of your beer or wine along with you to your next party.
- 20L: Ideal for secondary fermentation and storage of 5 gallon batches.
- 30L: The vessel for fermenting wine kits and 5 gallon batches of beer with plenty of headspace and no need for a blowoff tube.
- 60L: Perfect for fermenting larger batches of wine or 10 gallon batches of beer in a single container! Only 4″ larger in diameter than a 6.5 gallon carboy!
- 120L: Ferment & Store large batches of anything – your creativity is the only limit!
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $42.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Speidels are awesome! I have used this fermenter for years for small batch fermenting. Check out my Hands On Review