Stir Bars + RetrieverMore Info
- Magnetic stirrer bars are constructed with a magnet assembled in and PTFE coating, resistant to corrosion and abrasion, nontoxic; durable and inert
- They are a popular way of stirring liquids in modestly sized containers; perfect for chemistry and biology research, home-lab use; home brewers to make a yeast starter, or tinctures/salves
- The Stir Bar Retriever follows the lines on the outside of the container to help you easily pick up the stir bar from the bottom of the container. Does not get wet. The perfect accessory for a black magnetic stirrer.
- The package contains 4 magnetic stirring bars (8*30mm) + 1 stirring bar retriever
- High & low temperature resistance: Maintain a good mechanical toughness between 196℃ ~250℃. Even if the temperature dropped to -196℃, it can also maintain a 5% elongation.
- Use along with a compatible Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to do Stir Plate Yeast Starters.
- Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
- Why get 4? Generally, you’re going to save money buying in bulk. Having these on hand allows you to do multiple starters at once and… you’ll have spares if you mistakenly dump your stir bar into your fermenter.
ANZESER 4 Pcs 30mm(1.8 inch) PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar,Laboratory Bar,Stir Plate Bar + Black Stir Bar Retriever, Magnetic Retriever affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!