4 Pcs 20mm(0.78inch) PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar,White Color,Laboratory Bar,Stir Plate Bar,Stir Plate MagnetMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 4 PTFE magnetic stir bars in 1 package.
- PTFE magnetic stir bar is made of PTFE and high quality magnetic steel,its shape is cylindrical,smooth surface,reduce friction and improves smooth rotation.
- Mixer Stir Bar is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion,abrasion and high rotational forces.
- Laboratory Bar can be used with various types of magnetic stirrers or heating stirrers.
- Stir Plate Magnet is widely used in scientific research, universities,laboratories in the industrial and agricultural sectors, and is often used to stir mixed liquids.
- Use along with a compatible Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to do Stir Plate Yeast Starters.
- Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
- Why get 4? Generally, you’re going to save money buying in bulk. Having these on hand allows you to do multiple starters at once and… you’ll have spares if you mistakenly dump your stir bar into your fermenter.
- Also Consider: StirStarter Stir Plate – via Valuebrew – includes free shipping to US addresses
4 Pcs 20mm(0.78inch) PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar,White Color,Laboratory Bar,Stir Plate Bar,Stir Plate Magnet – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.