MRbrew Malt Crusher Grain Mill – on sale for $98.70 + free shipping
- Adjustable Roller Gap Distance and Not Ruin the Husks: MRbrew malt mill features a 2-roller grinding setting, distance between 2 rollers can be adjusted from 0.025 to 0.1 inches, easy to adjust to a suitable gap and very precise crush setting can be dialed in for milling malts grains with different density. basic brewing malt crusher with fine grind control without ruining wheat husks, makes grinding malted and unmalted barley grains a breeze with the help of adjustable spacing.
- Long Life Bearing Rollers Driving: stainless steel 304 two rollers malt grinder is built heavy with longer service life ball bearings to drive grinding job instead of bushings rollers, will not be destroyed using with electric drill compared to sleeve bearings. rollers are well calibrated and with no gaps between frame and cylinder, work really well for grinding grain to a mash texture. easy-clean, durable aluminum hoppers and manual handle also enable you to use this malt crusher for life.
- High Holding Capacity and High Efficiency: brew malt wheat crusher features large grain hoppers that can hold 7 LBS at one time, runs all the grain through twice easily under 10 minutes, perfect crush for mash is able to get over 80% efficiency at a tight setting, enables you to get a great brewhouse efficiency and saves time efficiently, a must have when home brewers switch to all grain brewing. you can do some agitation to get the grains to fall in properly getting better grinding effect.
- Support Manual Crank Handle Grinding and Low Speed Electric Drill Grinding Mode: brewing beer barley grinder features an O.D 3/8'' stainless drive shaft, you can install the manual handle included to it easily. very nice, sturdy and comfortable crank handle will not loose like other models, no more sore arm and makes milling process easier. you also can attach your 3/8'' hex socket power drill to drive shaft to do crushing, freely switch between manual grinding and electric drill crushing.
- Comes with Basic Wooden Base and Saves Time Having to Build a Base: compact and solid malt crusher comes with everything needed to crush wheat after a quick assembly. compared to metal base, the edge of wooden base is not sharp, keeps lightweight and more friendly for homebrewers. you can't get the grind you really want sometimes when going to local brew stores, having your own mill allows you to purchase a number of different malts to store whole and use only when you want to tweak a recipe.
Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
3/16 1:30 AM Central: This is on sale for just $98.70. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
MRbrew Malt Crusher, Stainless Steel Adjustable 2 Bearing Rollers Homebrew Grain Malt Mill Low Speed Electric Drill Available Brewing Beer Wheat Barley Grinder with Wooden Base Manual Crank Handle – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link