Brix RefractometerMore Info
- Hand Held Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation,ATC:10℃~30℃
- HIGH ACCURATE :Brix Range 0-32%, the reading resolution is 0.2 %.Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%
- Portable and lightweight: Easy to use,compact in size and light in weight, packed with a plastic case, convenient to store and carry around.
- Hand Held Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation,Automatic Temperature Compensation: 10℃~30℃
- Wide Range of Application: The professional sugar tester to sugar, food, fruit, beverages Honey etc. Ideal for home brew, wine making, agricultural, gardening and educational purposes.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Meichoon 0~32% Brix Refractometer with ATC Digital Handheld Refractometer for Sugar, Food, Fruit, Beverages Honey DH14 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link