Lnicez Instruments Digital Brix Refractometer, Range 0-55%More Info
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability. IP65 rating for protection against water and dust
- Large LCD digital display, allows for easy to read measurements, temperature, and battery life. It features one button calibration, 2 drop sample size and a 2 second response time.
- Applications include high concentration samples such as jam, marmalade, jelly, syrup, honey and concentrated juice. Ideal for winemakers, brewers and measuring cutting oils, organic solvents etc.
- Accuracy: Brix ± 0.2%, Temperature: 10-40 °C, Range: 0.0-55.0%
- Each unit is inspected by qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy and performance.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Lnicez Instruments Digital Brix Refractometer, Range 0-55% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this lin