KegLand Counter Pressure Bottle Filler (Duotight Compatible) via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Ready to head over to your friend’s spot, but all your homebrew is kegged? With the KegLand Counter Pressure Bottle Filler you can get those tasty suds into a to-go bottle in no time flat. Filling a growler straight from the tap is always an option, but if you want your beer to be at its best when you share it with the world, counter pressure filling is the only way to go. This handy filling device will make sure your brew doesn’t pick up oxygen or lose carbonation in the filling process, keeping your creation in tip-top condition.
The KegLand filler shines in its versatility. Few counter pressure fillers have as many connection options. Use your preffered 3/16″ or 1/4″ draft line clamped directly to the barbs. The barbs are Duotight-compatible, so you also have the option of using a 6.35mm x 8mm Duotight reducer to connect EVABarrier tubing—the best draft line option if you want to quickly break down the filler after use without fussing with hose clamps. Additionally, you can replace the barbs with Ball Lock Bulkheads to directly connect gas and bev QDs.
Whether you’re filling bottles to share or filling your competition submission, the KegLand Counter Pressure Filler will make sure your beer doesn’t suffer any degredation.
Foam free draw from the keg to bottle
Bleed valve to purge CO2 from the bottles
6.35mm (1/4″) Duotight compatible barb for CO2 inlet
6.35mm (1/4″) Duotight compatible barb for beer inlet
6.35mm (1/4″) Duotight compatible barb for blow off valve
Duotight fittings, ball lock bulkheads, and ball lock disconnects sold separately.
KegLand Part Number: KL01243
- As of this posting this is on sale for $49.99.
- I had posted about this deal back in May and it sold out. As of this update, it’s back in stock and on sale. Check product page to see if you can still get in on this deal.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
- Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler KEG880 – Hands on Review
- Hands on Review DuoTights & EVABarrier
- Hands on Review: Intertap Forward Sealing Faucets and Accessories
- Hands on Review: NukaTap Forward Sealing Beer Faucets
My DuoTight Review!
I Recommend These for DuoTight Fittings!
DuoTight Reviews, Resource Posts & How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit &… Party Pump
- Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips To Fix Leaks
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Spunding Valve!
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.