- ♥【What You Get】In this PID temperature controller kit,it include 1 x PID temperature controller,1 x solid state relay 40DA，1 x K type thermocouple，1 x heat sink.
- ♥【Product parameters】Power supply voltage:110-240VAC 50/60Hz;power comsumption:≤5VA;working environment:ambient temperature: 0℃~50℃,relative humidity: 35%~85% (no condensation) ；storage temperature：-25℃~65℃（avoid ice or dew）；resolution：1℃，0.1℃（adjustable）；wiring method：terminals；accuracy：+0.5%FS;memory protection:non-volatile memory;installation environment:installation type ll, pollution grade 2 (IEC61010-1);logic level output:ON:DC12V; OFF: below DC0.5V; max current: 30mA, load resistance:≥1K.
- ♥【Feature】 Support 2 wire thermocouple input,1 way solid state relay output,1 way relay alarm output;digital display of real-time and set temperatures,adjustable degrees ℉ and ℃.
- ♥【Size】The panel size of PID temperature controller is 48(W)mmx48mm(L),install hole size is 46(W)mmx46mm(L).Total size:48mm(W)x48mm(L)x76mm(H)
- ♥【Widely application】Widely used in chemical industry, medical industry, product industry, machinery industry, greenhouse farming, agricultural planting, etc.
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
3/30 2:30 AM Central: This combo is selling for $25.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
CGELE PID Temperature Controller Kit Voltage AC 100V to 240V Comes with SSR 40DA Solid State Relay, K Type Thermocouple Sensor, and Black Heat Sink – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link