- High-Precision & Quick Respond: Digital pocket kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides accurate and instant measurements from 0.01g to 220g, which is suitable for food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, etc.
- 100g Calibration Weight: Auto calibrate to ensure accuracy. It’s fast and easy to tare and calibrate with the 100g calibration weight, and its pocket-size (5.51''x3.11''x0.91'') meets for many of your portable weighing requirements.
- 6 Weighing Units: The weed scale includes all the necessary weighing units for easy weight translations, converts measurement between g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/gn in seconds through one button press.
- Multifunctional: The weigh gram scale will auto-off after 60 seconds of inactivity to save battery power. Large size digits and stark contrast LCD red back-lit display, make it easy to read in all light conditions.
- Rechargeable Battery: Compared with other jewelry scale, ours are more environmental with usb charge not dry cell.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
What I like about this scale… I like that this has the tare function and that it has a 1/100th gram resolution. That means you should be able to use it for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (220 grams is about 7.76 ounces) and other brewing ingredients. I also like that it has an included calibration weight. That mean you can double check accuracy and re-calibrate if need be.
Gram Scale 220g/ 0.01g, Digital Pocket Scale 100g calibration weight,Mini Jewelry Scale, Kitchen Scale,6 Units Conversion, Tare & LCD Display, Auto Off, Rechargeable Battery – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link