Bindmaster 3 Prong Grounded Single Port Power Adapter for Outlet with Indicator Lighted On/Off SwitchMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Single outlet switch with power switch converts a standard wall outlet into a plug in switch with a power button; Easily turn off a difficult to reach appliance for safety or energy savings
- Power off indicator light is easy to check at a glance; Quickly turn off the power to this grounded single port power adapter instead of constantly plugging and unplugging the cord from the wall with this on off switch for outlet
- Cost-effective 3 pack of grounded outlet switch plug; Outlet switch on off plug provides an outlet adapter to take along when traveling; A lifetime warranty is included with these wall tap power outlets for peace of mind when purchasing
- Single port plug with switch has a single power outlet for 3 prong grounded or 2 prong polarized cords; Plug in special occasion lights to this 120v switch and turn them on and off anytime with this plug switch
- Sturdy & safe construction of this grounded outlet switch with a 15 Amp / 1875 Watt power rating; Simple installation into an standard grounded AC outlet; Non-blocking design allows connection of 2 grounded outlet adapters into a standard duplex receptacle
Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Bindmaster 3 Prong Grounded Single Port Power Adapter for Outlet with Indicator Lighted On/Off Switch – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | Review: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer | MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.