6 in 1 Water Test StripsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Upgrade 6-in-1】Our Pool Test Strips Upgrade package 6-way test strips for PH, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine/Bromine, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid and Total Hardness.
- 【Fast Testing】Just dip a ph test strips in water 2 seconds, take it out and wait for 15 seconds, compare each panel color changes to the color chart on the side of the bottle, then the results are obtained., compare each panel color changes to the color chart on the side of the bottle, then the results are obtained. Pool test strips are easy to use even for beginners.
- 【Economical】Pool water quality should be tested every week. One pack of our test strips include 50 pool test strips and seal well with 5individual moisture-proof packages to ensure long-term storage.
- 【Optimum Concentration】The Pool Test Strips Recommended ranges: total chlorine 0-1 ppm, pH 7.4-7.6, total alkalinity 80-120 ppm, cyanuric acid 30-50ppm and total hardness 250-500 ppm.
- 【Easy to Carry and Essential For Pool and SPA】Size 3.9 x 1.6 inch, weight 1.1oz, it is very convenience to take to anywhere. The test strips is used for pool, spa, hot tub water quality test, you can assured of maintaining the right amount of chemicals in your pool, thereby avoid health problems and device damage.
Also Consider: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
Pool and Spa Test Strips, PH Test Strips, Water Hardness Test Strips, 6 IN 1 Pool Spa Test Strips for PH, Chlorine Content, Total Alkalinity, Ttotal Chlorine, Total Hardness, Cyanuric Acid – 50Count – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link