11-Inch Pressure Cooker Canner Rack (2-Pack) Detachable Legs Canning Rack for Stainless Steel Pressure Canner Rack Pot Steam Basket Rack AccessoriesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MULTIPURPOSE – Large pressure cookers /pressure canners,11 inch diameter,our racks are compatible with (TM) 01781 23-Quart,all American (TM) 21.5-Quart,T-fal (TM) P31052,Granite Ware (TM) 0730-2,(TM) 92122A and more
- DETACHABLE STEAMER LEGS – The three legs of the steamer rack are detachable for multiple applications,our 2-pack allows you to create multiple layers in a batch,speeding up your canning,Also saving space!
- LEGS ARE TALL ENOUGH – The height of the legs is 1.9 inch,no need to add water all the time or worry about the water boiling up onto the food,and if you stack two or three steamer racks together,there is enough space between layers so you could steam lots of food
- FOOD GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL – Our steamer rack is made of 304 stainless steel,which is rust resistant to be used over and over again,the best choice for healthy cooking!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Naturally non-stick for quick release,dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Possible homebrew application: Place in your compatible kettle to keep your Brew in a Bag/BIAB bag from sitting directly on the bottom, helping to prevent scorching.
11-Inch Pressure Cooker Canner Rack (2-Pack) Detachable Legs Canning Rack for Stainless Steel Pressure Canner Rack Pot Steam Basket Rack Accessories – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.