Cable Matters 3 Pack Grounded Outlet with ON Off Switch, Single Outlet with Switch
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SINGLE OUTLET SWITCH with power switch converts a standard wall outlet into a plug in switch with a power button; Easily turn off a difficult to reach appliance for safety or energy savings
- POWER OFF INDICATOR LIGHT is easy to check at a glance; Quickly turn off the power to this grounded single port power adapter instead of constantly plugging and unplugging the cord from the wall with this on off switch for outlet
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-PACK of grounded outlet switch plug; Outlet switch on off plug provides an outlet adapter to take along when traveling; A lifetime warranty is included with these wall tap power outlets for peace of mind when purchasing
- SINGLE PORT plug with switch has a single power outlet for 3 prong grounded or 2 prong polarized cords; Plug in special occasion lights to this 120v switch and turn them on and off anytime with this plug switch
- STURDY & SAFE construction of this grounded outlet switch with a 15 Amp / 1875 Watt power rating; Simple installation into an standard grounded AC outlet; Non-blocking design allows connection of 2 grounded outlet adapters into a standard duplex receptacle
Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “pump” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Cable Matters 3 Pack Grounded Outlet with ON Off Switch, Single Outlet with Switch – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | Review: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer | MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.