ORIA Digital Kitchen Scale, Mini Pocket Jewelry Scale, 500g/ 0.01g Precise Graduation, Multifunction Cooking Scale with 2 Trays, 6 Units, Tare and PCS Function, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【High Precision】 500g capacity with 0.01g accuracy, high precision sensor system ensure accurate weight readings. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy.
- 【Backlight & 6 Units】 Built with a clear blue backlight LCD screen, the cooking scale can convert measurement results between in g, ozt, oz, ct, dwt and gn in seconds. Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protectors or scale trays. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
- 【Smart Button】 The “PCS” function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The “T” function will provide a net weight; The “M” function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60″, 120″ and 180″. Time setting for auto off. Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- 【Quality Materials】 The Smart Digital Pocket Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- 【Compact Design & Size】 Minimalistic and elegant design, the food scale’s mini and compact size (Item size: 4″ x 5″ x 3/4″. Platform size: 4″x4″) takes up minimal space on your desk. Easy to carry & store, you can carry it everywhere.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
Given the specs of this scale, it should work for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (500 grams is about 17.6 ounces or just over a pound) and other brewing ingredients.
ORIA Digital Kitchen Scale, Mini Pocket Jewelry Scale, 500g/ 0.01g Precise Graduation, Multifunction Cooking Scale with 2 Trays, 6 Units, Tare and PCS Function, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link