Oak Infusion Spirals from William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This Oak Infusion Spiral® fits into any beer, wine, or spirit bottle, and lets you infuse individual bottles with oak character. Ideal for adding barrel character to select beers and wines, and it can be broken in two for less oak exposure. Soaking the spiral in bourbon or other spirits will also add unique character and complexity.
If you make distilled whiskey, bourbon, or rum, these are great for quickly aging and adding oak color and character to any spirit. Just put one spiral in each bottle and wait two months and your spirit will be transformed.
2.5″ long, weight .16 oz. Unlike chips and powder, this is easy to recover when the bottle is opened, and can be reused. Made of American Oak, with a char level of 3.
- These are selling for $4.99
- Buy 8 or more and they drop to $4.49.
- Buy 16 or more and they drop to $3.99.
- No coupon code required, discount reflected at checkout.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items.
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:wmsois