Rare Sale: Blichmann Whirlpool Kit – from $50.99 + My Review of Blichmann’s Linear Valve
Blichmann Whirlpool KitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Achieve a perfect whirlpool everytime with Blichmann’s weldless whirlpool kits. They come with 2 different options for the valves. You can get the Blichmann linear flow valve or a 1.5 in TC butterfly valve. Regardless of which valve you choose you can hook up a pump and get a strong whirlpool action to help you settle out some of that unwanted trub!
Note: These kits require a hole in your kettle of about 13/16 in. You may drill this hole yourself using the instructions in the documents tab or use these kits if your kettle already has a hole.
- This is available in two variations, A G2 Linear Valve version and a Butterfly Valve Version.
- Both versions are on sale, starting at $50.99.
- Note: You can install these in any kettle. It does not have to be a Blichmann kettle.
- This is a rare sale because Blichmann Engineering gear is rarely discounted because the line is usually under a MAP agreement. MAP = Minimum Advertised Price. It’s an agreement between sellers and manufacturer’s not to sell an item below a certain price. This generally sells for about the same price no matter where you purchase it from and rarely discounted.
- Related: Hands on Review Blichmann 1/2″ Linear Flow Valve – Install in any kettle
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is also free to most US addresses with a qualifying $59 order.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.