Kegland Knockout Punch Tools via William’s Brewing
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This knockout punch makes a clean 22mm hole in most metals, including stainless steel brewpots and kegs. Perfect for punching valve holes, and also punches holes in sheet metal that fit all beer shanks, so this punch is a great help when fabricating a Keezer or Kegerator.
To use, drill a 10mm wide pilot hole with a step drill or drill bit (not included). Place the bolt through the hole and thread the die and the punch together. Use a wrench to tighten the bolt until you hear a click sound, which means the hole has been cut. Remove assembly and discard slug.
This is available in 22mm and 32mm sizes. 22mm = .866 inches. 32mm = 1.259″.
- William’s Brewing has launched a huge Fall Clearance Sale.
- No coupon code is necessary. Supplies may be limited.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the contiguous US depending on your order size for most items.
- This sale makes the 22mm tool $7.25 and the 32mm tool $9.99
- Get a Freebie: Place an order with a subtotal of $50.00 or more and enter web coupon code beardana at checkout and you’ll get a free beardana. No need to add the beardana to your cart. Just put together an order of $50 or more and apply coupon code beardana at checkout and it will be automatically added to your cart.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.