The AHA has put together a selection of 6 Homebrew Con Seminar Recordings to help make you a malt master. Click on the graphic above to access the list.
- Does Base Malt Flavor Matter? The Relationship Between Base Malt Flavor Preference and Beer Flavor Preference – Cassandra Liscomb, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
- Specialty Malt: Extreme! – Aaron Hyde (Bevie)
- How Cold Steeping Malt Can Elevate Your Beer – Dan Bies, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co
- Blame the Maltster: An Overview of Malting Operations and How They Influence Your Beer – John Mallet, Bell’s Brewery
- All About That Base: Learning More about Malt through Sensory Analysis – Jen Blair, Craft Maltsters Guild
- Kilned Versus Roasted: Do You Really Know Your Specialty Malt? – David Richter, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
As of this posting, Valuebrew has AHA 1 year membership marked down a whopping 20% to $39. Your print+diigital membership will be delivered electronically. Works with both new memberships and renewals. Since this includes the print edition of Zymurgy, it’s available to US homebrewers only. This is a rare deal in that we don’t see a lot of AHA $ discounts.
We posted about this recently and it sold out. As of this posting, it’s available again. Check the product page to see if you can still get in on this deal.
As of this posting, Valuebrew has AHA 1 year digital membership marked down nearly 20% to $35. Your diigital membership will be delivered electronically. Works with both new memberships and renewals. This deal is available worldwide. This is a rare deal in that we don’t see a lot of AHA $ discounts.