Propper Starter via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Propper Starter is a 16 oz. cans of condensed wort that is perfect for making yeast starters. Yeast starters increase both the biomass and vitality of your yeast, ensuring your fermentation goes smoothly and your batch turns out tasting great. Propper Starter Condensed Wort Cans are great for giving your yeast a “Propper” start, whether bring a lager, a high gravity brew, a yeast pack nearing expiration or just whenever a yeast started is needed. Quickly and easily prepare the yeast for your next batch of beer, cider or mead without waiting for water to boil and cool, or dealing with messy DME. The cans could not be easier to use. Simply mix one 16 oz. can of condensed wort and 16 oz. of bottled, distilled or boiled & chilled water to create your starter solution, add to a sanitized 2 L flask, pitch your yeast and add to a stir plate for at least 24 hours. Each 16 oz. can of Propper Starter makes one 1 L starter.
- Yeast Starters Made Easy! Hands on Review: Propper Starter Canned Starter Wort!
- This is on sale for just $3.59 as part of a huge Labor Day Sale
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent AIH Finds