CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, SAE, 3/8-Inch Drive, 11/16-Inch, 6-Point (CMMT43336)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Full polish chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Deep socket for increased accessibility
- 6 point socket for increased torque with fastener
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
There are two primary post sizes for standard ball lock kegs. 11/16″ and 7/8″. 11/16″ is the smaller of the two.
See: Hands on Review: Craftsman Deep Well Sockets for Ball Lock Keg Posts – includes this socket
9/21/20 2:30 AM Central: These are selling for just $5.48. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, SAE, 3/8-Inch Drive, 11/16-Inch, 6-Point (CMMT43336) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: “Ball Lock Keg Wrench” – 11/16″+7/8″ Ratcheting Wrench – via Apollo Tools Wrench Set
More: Recent Amazon Finds