Ball Lock Check Valved Gas Disconnect 1/4″ MFL Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This is made in Germany, assembled in the USA. This disconnect is NSF approved, FDA approved materials, and has SK approved materials(European). This is a gas disconnect for a Cornelius or Firestone ball lock keg.This disconnect has an internal check valve that will allow the gas to flow out while stopping back flow of liquid back into your system. This disconnect has a 1/4″ MFL that can use and of the hose on our site using the swivel nuts (1/4″ for 3/16 or 1/4″ hose or 5/16 for the 5/16 hose).
- As of this posting, these are in stock at $15.95.
- I recommend these for DuoTight Installations as they allow you to skip inline check fittings and really clean up your setup. See my DuoTight Review for more on that.
- HBF Reader Coupon! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off.
For Pin Lock Users… Check Valved Gas Disconnect, Pin Lock 1/2″ MFL – via Keg Connection
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat $9.95 no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something from the Bargain Bin and it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot – 59 cents per foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool – just $8.95
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade – just $3.95
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.