Inkbird INK-WP01 Smart Wi-Fi Plug, APP Remote Control, Timer Function, ETL Certified, Compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 10Amp, Only Supports 2.4GHz NetworkMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Remote Control]Control the Wi-Fi plug through Inkbird Smart app. You could turn on/off the device or do some settings with your phone at anywhere.
- [Simple Operation]The Wi-Fi plug is easy to install, you could connect the plug with your phone easily by following the instructions.
- [Support ALEXA&GOOGLE ASSISTANT] Works with ALEXA and GOOGLE ASSISTANT. You could control the plug by voice once connected.
- [Countdown and Timer Setting] Countdown or a time schedule setting is available on Inkbird Smart app, the connected device will turn on /off automatically at the time you set
- [Device sharing] Your family could check or control the device without pairing.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
Inkbird INK-WP01 Smart Wi-Fi Plug, APP Remote Control, Timer Function, ETL Certified, Compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 10Amp, Only Supports 2.4GHz Network – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.