Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hammock Hanging KitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Package Content: 2 x Ceiling Hook; 8 x Pull explosion screws and 8 x stainless steel screws
- Made of premium stainless steel to protect against corrosion & rust.Welding technique of melting point Ensuring strong and durable
- Hook Shaft Dia: 8 mm Hole Diameter: 6.2 mm Thickness:3 mm Main Color: Silver
- Supports 800 lbs when properly attached (400lbs per one pad eye) making them perfect additions for bedroom or the kids play room.
- perfect Suspension Ceiling Hooks for all swing set products indoors or outdoors including gymnastics rings ceiling mounts, porch swings and yoga trapeze swings
- You could potentially use these for a Brew in a Bag, BIAB setup to assist with lifting your bag of grain.
- The way I’m reading it, there’s some conflicting info in the product description. One spot is says the pair has 1,000 lb capacity, in another it says 800 lbs. This is between the two pad eyes, so capacity should be somewhere between 400 and 500 lbs per pad. Either way you should make sure you stay under the rating, which, I’m guessing should not be a problem. Check the product page for current description.
1000 lb Heavy Duty Hammock Hanging kit Ultra Durable Hammock Hooks&Carabiners for Hammock Stand,Yoga&Brazilian Hammocks,Swing Chair,Multiple Indoor Outdoor Suspension Ceiling Hooks – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.