Reusable Drawstring Brew in A Bag Straining Wine Hot -26inch X 22inchMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Save time and money versus traditional mash tuns when All-Grain brewing. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial mash brewing easily, and the biab method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The brew in a bag method eliminates the need for a mash tun, later tun, or hot liquor pot.
- Durable – these bags are made of durable polyester and can be washed and reused multiple times. Durable polyester and rugged stitching ensures no grains slip into the worth easy removal of the grains makes the rest of your brew day and cleanup a breeze. Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal.
- Extra large – 26″ Wide and 22″ Tall to ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Use your existing kettle setup for an easy transition to All-Grain brewing! The large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application; from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- This is a multi purpose food straining bag for home brew.Tightly woven mesh , it has a good straining function.Ideal for making drink like nut milk, green juice, soup, jelly, etc.With a wider opening and drawstring. That makes it practical to pour into.
Note from HBF: The pictured kettle is not included.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds