MUELLER Digital Kitchen Mechanical Scale, 30% Greater Accuracy Quad Transducer, Multi-Function Back-Lit LCD, Stainless Steel, 11 lbs, 5 kg (Batteries Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SUPERIOR COMPONENTS – Others may look the same on the outside but our Premium Maier Digital Weight Scale is by far Superior to any of the others on the market GUARANTEED! Quality & Precision is what we strive for and always bring to our valued customers.
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY/QUALITY – Highest Quality Newest Generation Japanese Force Transducer Electronics provide not only 1 BUT 4 precision Transducers which provide precise measurements every time with a 11lb, 5kg capacity. Scale measures ingredients in 0.01-oz (US) and 1-g (metric) increments (Minimum measuring weight 3-5 grams) for remarkable precision.
- LONG LASTING LCD DISPLAY – Easy-to-read display features Large Digital Numbers with optional back-light, and a convenient meter shows how much of the Scale’s capacity remains. LCD Quality built to last.
- MULTIFUNCTION LAB/KITCHEN ANALYTICAL BALANCE SCALE – Tare function allows you to Zero the Scale before adding additional ingredients, ensuring accurate measurements for every recipe without having to measure every ingredient separately. SPACE SAVING DESIGN – Thin profile allows for easy storage. Cord-free design makes for a no-fuss setup, batteries included.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF/CERTIFIED QUALITY – Maier by Mueller Austria scales automatically shut-off after 2 min in case you forget and also meet strict CE/ROHS Certification. Batteries included. Full 2 Year Maier 100% no hassle/questions asked return policy.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
11 lb/5 kg capacity. .01oz/1 gram resolution. Given the specs of this scale it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds