Beer (0-32% Brix & 1.000-1.130 Specific Gravity) Refractometer with ATC, Rhino Handheld Refractometer Give a Portable Holster, Teflon Coating | Fruit Juice Wine Test by Rhino TechnologyMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Rhino beer refractometer HR103B can measures 0-32% Brix and 1000-1.130 SG. It suitable for measuring the proportion of beer or malt juice ( brewing ) or the fermentation process of brandy.
- We provide 2 years quality warranty and customize services for the Rhino beer refractometer ( 0-32% Brix and 1000-1.130 SG ).
- Rhino beer refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation ( 50°F – 86°F / 10°C – 30°C ).
- The surface of the refractometer is sprayed with Teflon, It has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-static and anti-adhesion.
- The Rhino beer refractometer complete with portable holster, water bottle, dessicant, calibration mini-screwdriver, English instruction manual, cleaning cloth, plastic pipette and case.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”