Beer (0-32% Brix & 1.000-1.130 Specific Gravity) Refractometer with ATC, Rhino Handheld Refractometer Give a Portable Holster, Teflon Coating | Fruit Juice Wine Test by Rhino TechnologyMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Rhino beer refractometer HR103B can measures 0-32% Brix and 1000-1.130 SG. It suitable for measuring the proportion of beer or malt juice ( brewing ) or the fermentation process of brandy.
- We provide 2 years quality warranty and customize services for the Rhino beer refractometer ( 0-32% Brix and 1000-1.130 SG ).
- Rhino beer refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation ( 50°F – 86°F / 10°C – 30°C ).
- The surface of the refractometer is sprayed with Teflon, It has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-static and anti-adhesion.
- The Rhino beer refractometer complete with portable holster, water bottle, dessicant, calibration mini-screwdriver, English instruction manual, cleaning cloth, plastic pipette and case.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds